Tax Preparation for Microsoft Employees
We specialize in tax compliance for employees in the tech industry, and serve many Microsoft employees. ESPPs can be difficult to navigate, and there are further tax complications brought about by working from home.
With our help, you can maximize your deductions and mitigate the risk of audit or penalties that result from mistakes on your tax return.
- Federal Package ($250): Form 1040 and all standard schedules (Schedule A, B, and D).
- State Package (+$100): State tax returns in all 50 states.
CPAs are a dime a dozen, but very few have years of experience preparing taxes for the tech industry like our CPA, Colby Cross. With us, you get the following:
- Reliability. Our CPA is your personal expert, who will work directly with you through the whole process and in the future.
- Expertise. We have extensive expertise handling federal and state tax compliance.
- Security. Rest assured that your data is secure — we use 256-bit encrypted security to protect your financial records.
- Support. If you need advice on your taxes, we are here for you year-round!
- Accuracy. Our CPA can do all of the gain/loss calculations for you.
- Sincerity. We are easy to work with and completely committed to superior customer service, which is why our customers come back year after year.
How it works
Using the sign-up form that is linked below, you can complete a brief questionnaire and pay your deposit. We will follow up with an onboarding email from our tax software. You can then upload your documents remotely into our secure portal and leave the rest to us!
We will prepare your entire tax return, send it over for your review and signature, and e-file it with the IRS. No coming downtown, no going to the post-office, and best of all, no hassle.