Tax Preparation for Estates and Businesses
We offer full-scope tax services for small businesses and estates.
- Estate Tax Returns ($750): For clients who have an estate that must file an annual or one-time tax return, we prepare form 1041 and provide K-1 forms to all beneficiaries.
- Business Tax Returns ($1,500): If you have a small business, we can prepare the tax return. Just give us the financials. If your financials need some help before being ready for taxes, we can assist with that as well.
Tax Disputes and IRS compliance issues
Did you receive a letter from the IRS about your federal taxes? We can help clients resolve issues such as a CP-2000 notice, federal audit, notices from the SSA, and payment plans.
We charge for these services at an hourly rate. Give us a call and we can work out a resolution for you.
CPAs are a dime a dozen, but very few have spent years preparing estate and business tax returns like our CPA Colby Cross. With us, you get the following:
- Reliability. Our CPA is your personal tax expert, who will work directly with you through the whole process and in the future.
- Expertise. We have extensive expertise filing tax returns for estates and small businesses.
- Security. Rest assured that your data is secure — we use 256-bit encrypted security to protect your tax documents.
- Support. If you need advice on your tax return, we’re always here for you- year-round, not just at tax time!
- Accuracy. Our CPA does all the financial calculations for you.
- Sincerity. We are easy to work with and completely committed to superior customer service, which is why our customers come back year after year.